As a community, we are inspired by Christ, to pursue, provide and promote fullness of life for all.
To live the Christian message of love by -
- building positive relationships
- ensuring a safe, supportive and inclusive environment that promotes high outcomes and celebrates achievements
- providing relevant and purposeful opportunities for growth
- working in collaborative partnerships to provide high quality, stimulating and evidence informed learning
- empowering all to be responsible citizens of our world through caring for our common home
Our BRICKS for living a Christian Life
BE Respectful, Inclusive, Courageous, Kind
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
John 13: 34